August 10th Goals ***Important***

Go down

August 10th Goals ***Important***

Post by FRBAdmin on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:07 am

Team,

This Sunday is going to be an important one. I think we have started to get a feel for eachothers habits, and started to form a chemistry, now to add to that chemistry we need to stay focused on communication.

It is my feeling that it has been very beneficial for us to have someone in charge of keeping a running tally of how many opponents we are facing, how many casualties we have taken, and how many casualties we inflict. We are a good team, but strategy is more than just giving cover fire while your buddy picks up an angle, its about playing the NUMBERS GAME.

Your flank may be doing a wonderful job, but if your flag base is being overwhelmed, then the game is lost.

What I'm trying to say is, we need someone to fill in to this role, and to be the guy in charge of the bigger picture. I'm not saying it has to be me, but it has to be someone, and when that someone is designated, the overall strategy of what we do needs to depend soley on that persons discretion and their directions carried out without question.

Its a big step...at least I think so...what about YOU?

Chris Peace

FRB Administration

FRBAdmin
Admin

View user profile http://firstreconbattalion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: August 10th Goals ***Important***

Post by robcordes on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:19 am

I felt that our communication was the biggest part of our victories last outing. We need to work with it a little more and test it at a different venue.

I couldn't agree more about the numbers thing. You don't want to think the enemy is weak, only to find out they have their whole team left when you run in to them, and vice-versa. I noticed Travis started to pick up this role and Lone Wolf, and it certainly helped us out quite a bit knowing what we were up against.
robcordes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by travisfraser on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:42 pm

I agree with Rob and Chris. The numbers are definitely important. At Lone Wolf, Chris and I were both very much involved with trying to keep track, though looking at my own style of play, I know that I am too aggressive and impatient to be in charge of this. I do think Chris did an AWESOME job at LoneWolf with keeping track. I wouldn't be opposed to letting him continue if he wanted to, or if someone else volunteered. Definitely something to keep in mind.

travisfraser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FRBAdmin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:20 am

I'd do it without any problem. To be honest at this point I'm too overweight to be an type of forward threat...but once again this post wasn't designed to say "Hey guys, can I be the leader?". Its simply a job, nothing more.

I agree with Travis...you are certainly too aggressive and like to get into the grind.

Chris Peace

FRB Administration

FRBAdmin
Admin

View user profile http://firstreconbattalion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down