Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tippmann Challenge Discussion and Check-In

+4
robcoenen
tylermeyer
FRBAdmin
robcordes
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tippmann Challenge Discussion and Check-In - Page 2 Empty Re: Tippmann Challenge Discussion and Check-In

Post by robcordes Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:48 pm

OK, let's try and keep it down to three tents. We just need to find out who has the biggest tents. I have a 4 capacity tent. Also, let me know if you are bringing any parents/guests.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Tippmann Challenge Discussion and Check-In - Page 2 Empty Re: Tippmann Challenge Discussion and Check-In

Post by jordanmoran Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:44 pm

ok i should be there and ill stay for however many days the team stays ill have an a-5 to use there

jordanmoran

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:35 pm

OK, sounds like most of the team is staying two days.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by stevensmills Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:20 pm

Well i checked, and I've only got one tent but its a small 2 person and its tore up bad.
stevensmills
stevensmills

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:03 pm

OK, don't bother bringing it then. I camped in mine this weekend, and it would be somewhat tight fitting four people in, but three wouldn't be a problem.

Anyone else?
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by tylermeyer Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:12 am

I have to look, but I'm pretty sure I have some where around a thousand tents in my attic, lol, and at least one or two of them should be a four or more person tent, but again, I have to look
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:31 am

OK, let me know.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by jordanmoran Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 pm

i can go for one day but not both

jordanmoran

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:20 pm

OK, no problem. Anyone that is just staying for one day should probably come on Friday night and leave Saturday evening.

We need more big tents people!
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by natebjork Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:57 pm

its 1 day for me. not a ton of money to throw around.

earlyer in this disscusion rob said something about where people start. there are bases through out the field and every one is broken up equally around them. so u could be in a group surronded buy bad guys at the start.

natebjork

Back to top Go down

Post by tylermeyer Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:08 pm

well, I checked the tents, and it looks like I have two four person tents, I still need to set them up to check out how big they are, but far as I know they are four person

also, a little late I know, but how do you register for the challenge?
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by robcoenen Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:20 pm

tylermeyer wrote:also, a little late I know, but how do you register for the challenge?

Your only option for registration is Friday before the game, at the field. Or the day of the event. If you don't want to stand in line, Friday is the best choice. Pre registration ended on July 31st.
robcoenen
robcoenen

http://www.RedefiningConcept.com

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:07 pm

OK, thanks Tyler. We might end up needing both tents if nobody else contributes any.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by tylermeyer Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:09 pm

alright, shouldn't be a problem

and thanx rob c.
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:37 am

OK, here's the roster I have going so far

Me (and possibly my dad for part of the time)
Rob Coenen
Josh Loar
Nate Bjork (questionable)
Tyler Meyer
Jordan Moran
Stevens Mills

So that puts us to about 7-8 people. With that number we could easily fit in to three good size tents. I need to know if anyone is bringing any guest, since that could change things.

Tyler,
Any updates on the tents? Looks like we will need two of yours.

We've got one month before this thing and I want to be as ready as we possibly can.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by tylermeyer Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:33 am

alright, should be good
but I might only be able to stay for one day, due to a slight lack of funds, but if need be I can leave my tents there for you guys to use, and I'll just grab them later
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:38 pm

OK, sounds good Tyler.

Nate just dropped so it looks like only six of us.

Rob, a few questions for ya:

What time should we be there Friday night to guarantee we can get spots?

How easy will it be to find each other?
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by tylermeyer Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:09 pm

hey, I can still provide tents, but I won't be able to go

one is a lack of funds, I was in a car accident on tuesday, and I had just gotten the car the day before, so all my money has been temporarily rerouted

and two is a lack of trust on the part of my mom, I know its weird, but I'm a mommas boy and she doesn't trust me with any sort of long trip, at least not for a while

but, if its cool by you chris, I can swing by your house that thursday or friday and drop off the tents, just let me know a time, and we can work on getting them back afterward
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Oooh, bummer about the accident. I take it your OK though?

Since Chris isn't going, why don't you just drop them at my house. I live about a mile from Chris's.

My address:
700 W Ridge Ct
Orion, MI 48359

Thanks for offering up your tents even though your not even going! Just let me know when you want to drop them by.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by tylermeyer Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:28 pm

yea, my car is totaled, but we came out of it with just a couple nicks

alright, I was thinkin about droppin them off like around 7 or 8, cause I have to do homework and watch my little bros

my only hope is that they are big enough
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:18 pm

OK, Thursday would probably work the best since we might be gone by then on Friday.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by tylermeyer Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:20 pm

alright, what time will you be home?
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Anytime after 3:30.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by tylermeyer Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:40 pm

alright, I'll see what I can do
it should be around seven or eight
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Sounds good.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next