Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Important: NEW TEAM RULES***

4 posters

Go down

***Important:  NEW TEAM RULES*** Empty ***Important: NEW TEAM RULES***

Post by FRBAdmin Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Hey guys,

We are implementing some new rules, and they will be strictly enforced from here on out.

If you believe that you cannot adhere to these rules without failing once, please PM me and let me know that you will no longer be a member of First Recon. Its that simple.

1) Be on time for the deployment dates. If the dispatch you recieve says 10 am, it MEANS 10 AM. If you are not there, you will be left behind, and I will not take calls for directions to the field.

2) Calling to inform us that you are running late AFTER you are already late is UNACCEPTABLE. Give yourselves some credit for being smart people. That means be realistically honest with yourself if traffic is terrible (because everyone knows how terrible traffic is on a Sunday morning *sarcasm*) and call as soon as you realize you will probably be late. In the past, I've given you the courtesy of calling YOU to find out where you are. This will no longer happen. You will simply arrive to an empty meeting point.

3) A definate yes or no is now required for all games on the schedule, BUT a cancellation in advace is acceptable. Things happen...a single cancellation is a fluke....a second cancellation is a pattern. You knew exactly what you were getting into when you decided to join, and your teammates will not suffer for your lack of dedication.

4) An affirmative answer to being at a game, and a no call no show will be considered a voluntary quit from the team and you will not be asked to return. You may certainly send me an email with your reasoning behind your action, and it will be discussed among team members who have take the time to dedicate themselves. If there is a serious problem such as a car accident that will be taken into consideration, but I've been working for 3 years now in an industry where people make and break appointments for various reasons and the pocket veto for not doing something you don't want to do is always "I had car trouble". Reliable transportation from this point on will be an absolute requirement for recruitment.

***ADDITION TO RULE 4*** If you answer with a "I'll try to make it" or "Maybe" it will be counted as an AFFIRMATIVE. For this reason commit to yes or no.

I will open up these rules to discussion for any member who feels the same way I do about these things, because its OUR team and we work too hard and have too good of a thing to let just anyone take part in our organization ESPECIALLY anyone who doesn't care about wasting our time.

FRBAdmin
Admin

https://firstreconbattalion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

***Important:  NEW TEAM RULES*** Empty Re: ***Important: NEW TEAM RULES***

Post by tylermeyer Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Understood

from here on out, I will make sure to inform you of my status for each match

and I apologize for that last match, I wasn't sure if it was a go, and my stepdad was back in the state for the first time in a month, so I had to spend time with him
tylermeyer
tylermeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by jordanmoran Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:08 pm

gotchya sorry sunday my first bad communcation and first game missed sorry about that i was having problems getting on and what not but i will make sure to better communicate from here on out

jordanmoran

Back to top Go down

Post by joshloar Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:33 pm

I am probably going to have to withdraw from the team. I have a bunch of games already planned for this summer and i am sure they will end up interfering with your schedule. I could probably make it out to a couple of games and be another target for for you guys along with the walk ons.
joshloar
joshloar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down