Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 19th Recap

2 posters

Go down

October 19th Recap Empty October 19th Recap

Post by FRBAdmin Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Hey Team,

We had a great time on Sunday I would say! Only three of us showed, but we really significantly impacted games even in small numbers. I think we only lost one game.

Communication between team members was clear and deliberate. Planning and strategy were probably the best we've worked with!

Our sniper Mills really took it to the man yesterday and was able to hold his own against greater numbers, and showed great patience when letting the enemy pass him to make some kills from their rear.

Rob was excellent as usual, proving to be probably the toughest son of a bitch to kill that I've ever seen, making the opposition pay with every yard.

It was a personal best day for me, and seeing as I was only playing with a pump I still managed to do significant damage including 4 kills in a game, and ambushing the new TANK.

Yeah, you heard me right, they now have a TANK! It adds a really sweet dimension to the game. Mills, make sure you post pictures that you took of it.

Great time, and great success. Sometimes smaller numbers are better.

FRBAdmin
Admin

https://firstreconbattalion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

October 19th Recap Empty Re: October 19th Recap

Post by stevensmills Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:01 pm

THE TANK!
October 19th Recap DSC01701
stevensmills
stevensmills

Back to top Go down

Post by FRBAdmin Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:12 pm

The rules with this thing were pretty cool. It added a really nice dynamic to the game with mechanized infantry.

If you shot the tank anywhere with the rocket launcher (whcih I did with our compact RPG) it is considered on fire and the crew has to bail. Basically you execute the crew as they run out.

There is a small target on the back of the tank that if a paintball hits it, the tank is disabled and you shoot the crew.

Its made of a two seater go-cart and they welded an additional seat in the back with a hatch at the top for a gunner. The sides are made out of corrugated plastic on a PVC frame. It is pretty fast, and can really take the terrain very well. A WHOLE NEW DIMENSION has been added to the game guys!

FRBAdmin
Admin

https://firstreconbattalion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down