Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know if any would be interested in this game...

3 posters

Go down

I don't know if any would be interested in this game... Empty I don't know if any would be interested in this game...

Post by robcoenen Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 am

I know that most everyone has been posting about not having the time or money to play. But I figured that I would post this game in Port Huron either way. It is a two day event, with free camping for any that are interested. And there will even be a sort of paintball swapmeet (buy, sell or trade gear) at the end of play each day.

Link to flyer
robcoenen
robcoenen

http://www.RedefiningConcept.com

Back to top Go down

I don't know if any would be interested in this game... Empty Re: I don't know if any would be interested in this game...

Post by joshloar Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:09 pm

what kind of numbers are expected?
joshloar
joshloar

Back to top Go down

I don't know if any would be interested in this game... Empty Re: I don't know if any would be interested in this game...

Post by robcoenen Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 am

We have been throwing out more flyers than last year, so it is a little tough to gauge what the turnout will be. But so far I know we will have over 27 players (27 that I personally know who are coming) for Saturday, and I have no clue about Sunday. One of the shops that we put flyers in, has said that they are getting "tons" of call about the game (but I have no idea what "tons" of calls is to them).

Last year when we hosted this game, we had 30 players on Saturday and 26 on Sunday. But it was a first year event; so we are hoping for a better turnout this year.
robcoenen
robcoenen

http://www.RedefiningConcept.com

Back to top Go down

Post by robcordes Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Josh, check your pm's.
robcordes
robcordes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down